Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hats, Hats, & Hats!!

One of my favorite things to crochet is a hat. They are just so easy to finish and there are so many different patterns to choose from you can make any kind of hat you want!

For Halloween, my son dressed up as Marshall from Paw Patrol but he wouldn't wear the hat that came with the costume. So, I decided to try and make a pumpkin hat so he would have something to keep his head warm. Here he is in his pumpkin hat:



He rushed out on Halloween night to go trick or treating so I didn't get a picture of it with his costume. The pattern was so easy. Here is a link: http://amray1976.blogspot.com/2015/09/crochet-pumpkin-hat-all-sizes.html

I love the look of the character hats but have only made one, a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle hat. Here is my son modeling that.




My favorite hat that I've made so far is a football hat. I made this hat for my son when he was about 10 months old. He is 3 now and somehow this hat still fits him! Here he is modeling this one.

Here is the link to this pattern: http://littlebucketcreates.blogspot.com/

I hope everyone enjoys a few of my favorite hat patterns! 

No comments:

Post a Comment