Thursday, September 22, 2016

Christmas Crafts

While I don't like seeing Christmas in stores in September, my mind does start looking towards what I might make my friends and family for Christmas.

One of my favorite things to make is ornaments. They are quick and easy to make, plus my friends and family can treasure them every year when they decorate their Christmas tree!

Here are a few of my favorite Christmas ornament patterns:



I included 2 different patterns. I wasn't sure which one that I used because I made this one a few years ago.


These are just a few of my favorite ornament patterns but if you search, you can find lots more! From wreaths and stockings to toys and animals! Share your favorite ornament patterns with me. I'm always looking for new patterns :)

No comments:

Post a Comment